Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Months Old!

I can't believe it. My baby is already 5 months old! Where is the time going?! I didn't get to weigh Baby J or measure him (that will come at 6 months) but he's gone through 2 major growth spurts lately and is getting in to 12 month PJ's. Since I didn't do any of the growth stuff, I figured I'd take a bunch of pictures of him because let's face it, I think he's the cutest kid ever.
This little monkey is starting to get so mobile! He's rolling over and over, scooting around on his tummy, doing everything he can to get where he wants to go.
 He scoots out from under his toy to underneath his swing to get his favorite football.
He put's everything he can into his mouth. He slobbers and drools constantly. Seriously, any time you try to kiss him you come away with a wet face. It would be totally nasty, except who couldn't love this kid enough to put up with a little drool?
This is what he does when he's on his tummy and get's frustrated. You'd think he'd roll back over (because he DOES know how), but no. Let's just lay down & suck our thumb. Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE his eyes?! I can't ever tell what color they are. It's either a slate blue color or a hazel color that changes a lot.
And when he get's tired of his thumb, the whole hand goes in his mouth. Seriously, I've seen his whole fist in there. So I gave in and bought him one of these.
It's a mesh teether that I can put food into for him to gnaw on. I figured it was getting close to the time he could start eating food, so what could it hurt. Well, the only frozen thing I had for him to gnaw on was a mango. So I gave it to him. He had this incredible love/hate relationship with it.
 At first it was too bitter.
 But he wanted it sooo bad he didn't know what to do.
At the end he was crying if you took it away from him. And yes, that was one of the days I was playing with his hair. His GRANDMA has vetoed me putting his hair in a fohawk, so I have to find something to do with it.
LOVE this little child of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment