Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Fragments

We all can tell my blogging is not going so quickly lately. What can I say, all I do is work & then go home. Not much to blog about. So here are some random things I keep thinking about:

1- I'm really not ready for Thanksgiving yet. Normally I'm all for giving the bird his day. This year, not so much. I'll go back to September please! 
2- I actually can't wait for it to start snowing. Seriously?! I detest driving in the snow. What am I thinking?!

3- Baby J is now holding his own bottle all the time. AWE-SOME! Way to go D for teaching him how to do that. This means that when Baby J cries during the night to be fed I don't have to get up and feed him. I just have to get up and get a bottle for him & then I get to go back to bed. SA-WEET!

4- Baby J can sit up by himself now for a good 10 seconds plus. I can't believe my little boy is turning into a not so little boy! He will be 6 months old soon.

5- Baby J is eating sweet potatoes for dinner (mixed with oatmeal) at night and he get's SO MAD if I don't feed him enough of it at one time or if he doesn't get it fast enough. I'll have to get a video of it soon to show everyone.

6- I started planning Christmas shopping a few weeks ago. YIKES! I'm the kind that always waits until the last week & get's it all done in one trip. I don't like to shop, so that's the best way. Now I'm considering bribing one of my friends to get me stuff on Black Friday (Since I will never, ever, shop on that day myself). Being a mom is changing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment