Friday, January 13, 2012

7 Months

My little monkey turned 7 months old on Dec 30th. I can't believe how BIG he has gotten! He's rolling around (and around and around) and does not sit still anymore! He sooo isn't a baby. He's grown out of all clothes under 12 months, and the last time I had him measured, he measured 29 inches at was at the 97th percentile for his age. I'm really going to have a giant child! 
I think I should start taking donations NOW in order to keep him in clothes that are long enough his whole life...
 He likes to roll his toy up and make his own tent.
 He drools a good gallon a day. And makes funny faces.
 He LOVES playing with his dad!
He is ALWAYS super happy. He smiles soo much. It keeps me smiling when I think about it. :)
He also started talking recently. He says: Dada, baba, and hi. I keep trying to get him to say mama and he usually replies back by saying dada. Stinker.
Love my little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment