Friday, February 10, 2012

Lacking

I have realized how much I am lacking at my blogging lately. Apparently I can't be quite the superwoman I once thought I could. Working full time, playing with the little J nug when I get home & on the weekends, spending time with Derek, going to school 3/4 time, and everything extra that I do (or should do) is just taking all of my time. So where is the blog time going to start coming in at?

I think I will make a goal to blog at LEAST once a week from now on. Let's see how well I can do with it!
There's really nothing "new" to blog about. We took this cute picture this past week with Derek's new iphone.
It's our first family picture where J nug is smiling. :) I can't wait until we can get a real good one this spring when he's a little older.

Hopefully we will be able to move J nug into his own room this weekend (or at the latest by next weekend). After 8 1/2 months of sharing our room, us parents (mainly ME) are ready for him to be by himself. Pictures to follow some time. Let's cross our fingers it's next week that they come. haha

1 comment:

  1. Great picture! I think Jason has your nose and mouth and Derek's eyes. I hear ya about the blogging. The only time I can get it done is late at night when I should be sleeping. Can't wait to see pics of J's new room!

    ReplyDelete