Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My New Favorite Day

As most of you know, I LOVE my birthday. Sometimes I celebrate Jamie "month" instead of just one day. :)
Well, I now have another favorite day rather than my birthday. It would be today. One of THE best days of my life so far. I can't believe it's been a year since I had my little Baby J. He's now gone from Baby J, to J nug, to little mister, pumpkin, buddy (but not bubba because Grandma has outlawed that name), monkey, monster, to Jas.He went from spending 4 1/2 days in the NICU to being 90th+ percentile in height, weight, blah blah, and WALKING with 5 teeth. Did I mention walking? He is my big guy. And I love him to death. I never knew I could love someone so much. And this is why:
Because this was the face I woke up today. A happy, jumping up and down, smiling, laughing face. How could you not love him??
This is the first of several different posts to come. You have been warned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment