Friday, December 2, 2011

6 Months

My baby is 6 months old. Already.
Where has the time gone? I don't like this one bit.
He's going to be crawling soon. And then walking. And after that I will never be able to catch up to him.
Isn't he precious?
Height: 28.25 inches - 80%
Weight: 19.5 lbs - 82%

Likes: Food. Any and all that I will give him. Sweet potatoes, turkey, pea's, carrots, mango's, peaches. You name it, the kid will eat it. And if you don't feed him fast enough you're in trouble.
Dislikes: I don't know. He's a pretty agreeable kid!

He moves like crazy. He's scooting around on his tummy like an inch worm. He loves playing with his toy ball and football. He loves to play in his exersaucer while watching Baby Einsteins. 

I'm the luckiest mom in the world to have such a great kid!

3 comments:

  1. He's totally precious! I love that he weighs a pound or so more than Hannah. I really hope I get to finally meet the cutie when I drop off some Christmas goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just text me first so I can make sure we're home! Most evenings work best. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this sounds crazy but besides being a bit chunkier, I can see a small resemblence when McKay was a baby. (I was looking at pics earlier this week of her.) Anyway, be grateful for the good eater he is!

    ReplyDelete